• Automated alerts for facility staff
• Energy dashboard for management
• Carbon footprint calculations and tracking
• Sustainability PR (internal and external)
• Occupant satisfaction and comfort
Our Energy Engineers have designed and installed over $30 million in energy efficiency projects. Our energy engineers are registered Professional Engineers, Certified Energy Managers and /or LEED certified to ensure your project’s success.
• Energy awareness programs for staff
• Energy kiosks
• Renewable energy
• Charging stations
• Water conservation
Occupant Care works with you to determine:
• Mechanical and HVAC equipment
• Building controls
• LED lighting upgrades (interior, exterior and decorative lighting)
• Building Envelope (Roof,
windows, weatherization, doors)
Occupant Care’s unique expertise is working with you to find alternative funding so your project is financially justified and has a chance of actually getting approved.
Occupant Care works with clients’ preferred subcontractors or will evaluate subcontractors best suited for the client’s upgrade.
The markets we serve are:
Our engineers are registered Professional Engineers, Certified Energy Managers and /or LEED certified. Our existing building project experience includes:
Our engineering services include feasibility and financial analysis, design, bid management and negotiations, subcontractor pricing selection, construction management, commissioning and ongoing measurement and verification.