• Energy awareness programs for staff
• Energy kiosks
• Renewable energy
• Charging stations
• Water conservation
Our engineers are registered Professional Engineers, Certified Energy Managers and /or LEED certified. Our existing building project experience includes:
• Automated alerts for facility staff
• Energy dashboard for management
• Carbon footprint calculations and tracking
• Sustainability PR (internal and external)
• Occupant satisfaction and comfort
Our engineering services include feasibility and financial analysis, design, bid management and negotiations, subcontractor pricing selection, construction management, commissioning and ongoing measurement and verification.
Our Energy Engineers have designed and installed over $30 million in energy efficiency projects. Our energy engineers are registered Professional Engineers, Certified Energy Managers and /or LEED certified to ensure your project’s success.
Occupant Care’s unique expertise is working with you to find alternative funding so your project is financially justified and has a chance of actually getting approved.
Occupant Care works with clients’ preferred subcontractors or will evaluate subcontractors best suited for the client’s upgrade.
The markets we serve are:
Occupant Care works with you to determine:
• Mechanical and HVAC equipment
• Building controls
• LED lighting upgrades (interior, exterior and decorative lighting)
• Building Envelope (Roof,
windows, weatherization, doors)